loopTrack utilizes RFID tracking technology to allow real time inventory visibility in your supply chain — allowing packaging and inventory to move in sync with production.
You’ve been here before. Your Inventory Managements System shows two pallets of material sitting in your Logistics Center. You hop onto your trusty tricycle and pedal to the location of the material to verify the accuracy of your data. 250 calories later, you arrive at your destination and the pallets are nowhere in sight.
This situation happens far too often in today’s manufacturing environment. Misplaced inventory can cause massive disruption to your supply chain which results in increased costs, lost productivity, and lots of headaches. Luckily, advances in technology have allowed a real time solution to this problem. Introducing loopTrack, Loop Supply Systems’ Container Management Solution.
Challenges of Managing Returnable Containers
If you manage your returnable container fleet, I am sure you are familiar with a few of these common challenges:
- • Loss, theft, and damage to containers and racks
- • Expensive alternative packaging and late shipments as a result of container shortages
- • Expedited purchases and increased obsolete inventory due to inventory innacuracies
- • Increased labor costs to search for missing totes and inventory
- • WIP tracking
- • Substandard preventative maintenance and repairs
Leveraging RFID Technology
loopTrack utilizes RFID tracking technology to allow real time inventory visibility in your supply chain — allowing packaging and inventory to move in sync with production. With RFID technology, loopTrack can hear the movement of containers, eliminating the manual effort of locating, seeing, and scanning container barcode tags.
Benefits of RFID Container Management
- • Maximize container utilization by measuring actual container usage to actual material requirements
- • Advanced visibility to empty containers on-hand compare to containers needed
- • Obtain approval and reimbursement of expendables
- • Eliminate expedited returnable shipments
- • Real time visibility to where your containers are and when you will run out
loopTrack’s Value Proposition
loopTrack enables you to see all tagged containers and the parts being contained inside.
- • Shared Container Pooling is now possible
- • Built on loopPFEP, our web based Plan for Every Part
- • Pool members can share packaging concepts and benefit proven standards
- • Return transportation cost are reduced with shorter distance to pools
- • Environmental benefit from the elimination of expendable packaging
- • ERP system integration with standard EDI transactions
- • Integration with key processes to adapt and balance the demand for packaging assets
- • Manage and measure your entire supply chain more effectively
- • Real time visibility to when required packaging may not be available or additional packaging needs to be ordered
- • Business rules provide exception based reporting and filtering to prioritize required actions
loopTrack is a web based packaging management solution designed for real time packaging and inventory visibility throughout your supply chain. loopTrack incorporates the latest RFID technology, allowing loopTrack to hear the movement of packaging — eliminating the manual effort of locating and scanning barcode tags.
To learn more about loopTrack, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-444-1185.